Clark Manor House is a not-for-profit organization with a long history of caring. Since 1899, when Mary Clark Thompson formed Clark Manor in memory of her parents, it has provided a caring, gracious home for area seniors. The operation and maintenance are provided by a Board of Managers. All care is approved by appropriate agencies of the State of New York.
Our mission is to deliver quality services, housing and programs that promote quality of life and dignity among senior adults at a reasonable cost.
Clark Manor House offers carefree living and quality care, welcoming home-like environment. Clark Manor provides a very rare senior living community unlike most other “institutions.” At Clark Manor, we treat each other like family. Our long standing commitment to residents has been in place for over 100 years.
Clark Manor offers:
• Private rooms with updated bathrooms and cable TV
• 24-Hour personal care assistance and nursing staff
• Safe, secure setting with video surveillance, carded entry and emergency call system
• Dedicated staff
• Case management
• Medication supervision by licensed nurses
• Three home-cooked, nutritious meals (alternative selection available daily) as well as an evening snack
• Registered dietician/nutritionist consultant
• Housekeeping and laundry
• A resident assistant
• Transportation for medical appointments
• Wi-Fi available
• Arts and crafts
• Worship services
• Bible studies
• Community trips
• Social activities
• Intergenerational activities
• Exercise groups
• Sensory groups
• Beauty/barber shop services
• Weekly newsletter
• Wellness/health education
• Family support visits are always encouraged
Telephone, Hi-speed Internet (Wi-Fi is available)
Transition planning assistance is provided to resident and family when a higher, more acute level of health care is needed. Clark Manor House ensures continuity of care during the discharge or transfer process.